Garden room change The Garden suite is a small suite consisting of 3 small to medium size rooms done in a safari theme carried through out. Queen size bed, kitchenette area and private large shower bath. Your own private cobblestone patio area provides additional space to enjoy, making the Garden suite a popular choice for my guests. The bedroom has an electric fireplace that provides a warm glow on those cool Newport nights. In the winter, it provides a lovely warmth and a cozy atmosphere. A private outside entrance into the suite ensures welcome privacy. The Garden suite is a favorite at Murray House.
A Minimum stay of 2 nights required. 3 nights on holidays and special event weekends.1 Murray House has enchanting guest rooms, each done in an other world theme. The following are some of the good things included when you visit 1 Murray House Bed & Breakfast.
- Queen Size bed in each suite Two with a canopy netting. Nice! Some water views
- Private baths in each suite, One with a jacuzzi tub and shower.
- Hair dryers, irons & ironing board.
- Homemade gourmet breakfast served to your room, or private patio.
- LCD TV & radios. 2 in the Water/Pond view suite.
- A/C & ceiling fans for summer and for winter, electric generated fire places to give you that special feeling. No logs required.
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Private patios for each room
- Private outside entrances to each room
- Mini kitchenette includes coffee maker, microwave, small refrigerator, toaster, etc in each room.
- Linens, plates & glass ware, utensils & pot ware also included.
- Pets are allowed with a per night special pet fee, depending on size & breed.
Bed size: 1 queen bed. Private Outside Entrance is a small suite consisting of 3 small to medium size rooms done in a safari theme...
Taxes: 0.07% Rhode Island Sales Tax, 0.06% Newport City Tax
Prepayment: Reservations are secured with a prepayment of 1/2 amount due. Payments can be made by personal checks, credit cards, etc. Check-in time: 4 pm to 7 pm (unless otherwise arranged) Check-out time: 11:30 am